Friday, December 24, 2010

Lucky.




I'm Jillisa, I married the sweetest boy, Austin. I'm so lucky!

I was bored this morning so I decided to recap our perfect day. As most of you remember, Aust was terrified to get married, literally! I remember vividly April 27, sitting in the waiting room at the temple waiting for them to come get us to meet our family and friends waiting for us to make the next BIG step. I remember those 20 min could not have possibly seemed any longer. Aust was pretty tearful, I was definitely shaking in nervousness, I tried to talk NON stop so he couldn't have his own thoughts. I was praying they would hurry up so that he didn't have time to re-think anything, ha ha selfish right? [But I knew I needed that boy in my life]. Soon a kind old man opened the door, winked at us and motioned for us to come with him, [Relived!]. More nervous than ever before, WE, [I the nervous shaky but excited girl, and him the sweetest tearful boy] walked to where our sealing room was, My cute grandpa met us at the door [he sealed us!] he kissed me on the cheek and guided us in. In the most beautiful room sat all our family, our best friends, the people who had supported us and loved us our whole lives ready to see us take that step! The rest, well its history, he said yes, I was relived and honestly I've never been happier.
My life changed Forever that day. I love that boy, lucky for me he loves me too! ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment