Sunday, December 5, 2010

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas!

The holiday season is upon us! I must say I love this time of year, though I do hate the snow, its still a great time!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We were sad that we weren't able to split time between both families, so to make up for it the day before Thanksgiving we spent the night at Austins parents to hang out with his family! It was alot of fun. The next day we spent with my family having a grand ole' time. The prior week was my grandmas funeral so we spent lots of time with my family that whole week. It was good to see all of my cousins and aunts and uncles.
Let me assure you, this pic does NOT do our cute tree justice. My mom found the cutest little decorations and they make our tree look fresh out of a magazine! Austin did a great job stringing the lights, we both laughed about it as we recalled our dads stressing for hours each year over putting up the darn lights! We just had one plug issue seems as it was our first time doing this, luckily my dad came to the rescue to turn the female end into male end so we didn't have to re-string the whole thing!
I LOVE our cute little light that worked so perfectly for some garland and a bow!
Its been so fun to have our own little place to decorate! I wish we were home more so we could actually enjoy it! But until than, hope you all are having a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment