Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidays!

I really do love this time of year. I hate the cold but this year has been pleasant with mostly rain. But I just love everything, I love the smell of the mall and how busy it is, (supreme people watching opportunities) all the many family gatherings, christmas candy, parties, etc. We have had a great time thus far. This week alone we've had 3 Christmas parties, and lots more festivities. We had Austins work party, we won a sweet popcorn tin, ha ha and then we had both our family parties, and a great friend party. We have had lots of fun shopping trips, well I should say I have had lots with my mom and sisters! Austin has stayed busy as ever applying for any job that comes his way. We are looking forward to each others presents this year, but most of all we are so grateful for all the we have been blessed with, we are grateful for our testimony of the Savior and this special time of year to remember him! Hope everybody is alive and well!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gibbons

Mike and
Austin
Austin holding our awesome wakeboarder snowflake
Shepherds
Craven family nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment