Sunday, December 5, 2010

At last!

As Austin left tonight for one last group project assignment, I thought to myself how extremely proud I am of him! He graduates on Friday! I cant hardly believe it! He has been so motivated and dedicated to his school work over the last 2 years of dating/engagement/marriage! He certainly amazes me. There has been plenty of times I have wondered how on earth he does it! He gave up way to many weekend hangouts, sleep ins, wake-boarding time, activities, etc. He gets awesome grades and works so hard at everything he does. I am so blessed to have him in my life he is a perfect example of enduring to the end, as we both thought it would never end! I am so grateful for him his hard work and the opportunity he had to get an education! Congrats babe- I'm proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment