Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christimas weekend

Our Christmas was nothing short of amazing. We got way to spoiled, ate way to much, laughed till tears, played games that made us look ridiculous, spent time with the ones we love most, thought of our Savior, and were grateful!
We are lucky to have both our parents live so close. It makes it easy to split the time between them! We had fun sleeping over at his parents house Christmas eve, and opening our many gifts with his family, then off to my parents to open the rest of gifts and spend Christmas evening with them! Our first married Christmas was a success! I'll be honest, I was a little nervous, change of traditions between families, trying to find the best gifts for everyone, not just my fam, etc. But it was perfect. We seriously got way to spoiled! We would say our "franchises" [as my family calls the best gifts] were for Austin, I got him customized license plates that say WAKEBRD and for me, Austin got me a motorcycle jacket. I will have to post a pic up close cuz its so dang cute. Its pink and white and has a lace up corset design up the back! SSSsssoooo cute! Life is just great!
Monday Austin had the day off so we got to spend a whole day just us two. That was probably a better gift than my jacket! We woke up early to run around town returning some gifts or exchanging sizes etc. We planned to go snowboarding at 2. We left our house promptly on time but about 2 blocks away we got rear ended. We were fine, the trailblazor is just fine, just needs a little touch up, and muffler. But the cops and the reports to WAY to long so we had to cancel our trip LAME! We made up for it though. We did a bit more shopping and later watched the Jazz game with friends. It was a perfect weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment