Monday, January 24, 2011

Another question!

16) Best and Worst Dating Moments
We had a lot of best, and really only one worst! ha ha! I've said over and over again that we love new things and are always full of adventure. That really made our dating life fun and exciting! We found ourselves making frequent trips to Orem to look at boats, we usually hit up Cabellas or Boondocks on the way home! We frequented yogurt stop, applebees, and red robin. There was always a new car or bike that we were traveling to look at. I loved our long talks during our drives! Austin always let me drive his new car home, made me feel extra special! :) We played lots of double shot and air hockey! It didnt really matter what it was we were doing, we were always having fun! Our worst... probably the engagement break-up! Those were a hard 3 weeks! Call me crazy, but I wouldn't take it back. I would do it all over again because I cant even begin to tell you how grateful it made me for Austin. Obviously I always was grateful, but I realized that month just how much I took many of the little things for granted. During that time I always told my mom it'd be so hard to date anybody else because I would NEVER be able to get Aust off a pedestal, he was completely perfect in every sense of the way! It made me ever so grateful for the gospel, knowing that everything happens for a reason and that I could find peace and comfort in every aspect of my life! It also made me very close to my family, I already was, I just had to lean on them extra hard during that time! Austin and I grew so much stronger not only on our own but together, and that is why I am grateful for, what seemed like the end of my life at the time! Lucky for me I get to spend forever with the most perfect boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment