Saturday, January 22, 2011

and they keep coming!

13) Favorite Activities To Do Together
We Love to boat/wakeboard. We Love hockey games, watching jazz games. Hanging out with friends, really whatever, we are pretty adventurous and love trying new things.
14) Favorite Memories Together
hhmm.. well the wedding! Austin had an idea to have a lemonade stand, middle of october, so we did it and it was so much fun. I felt so silly out there in my big coat selling lemonade being 20 yes old but it was fun. We even made $12!
Our many trips to Vegas.
Go-cart racing.
Lake Powell trips.
Our random Sunday morning motorcycle rides!
There's been to many to count, we are lucky that way! :)

15) Most Embarrassing Dating Moment
Austin swears he said I Love You in the car several times and that I just ignored him, that was his most embarrassing he said. ha ha but we thought of a few others. The good thing is, we rarely get embarrassed, so these are just funny moments.
One time my cousins were over and I was sitting next to my cousin Jen, and Aust was across the table, he thought that Jens knee was mine and started rubbing it.. ha ha it was really awkward but so funny!
One time we went over to our friends house, we went in gave hugs, Austin hugged his friends mom, and then without even thinking he kissed her on the cheek like he always does his own mom. Jane just laughed and said "oooh, I get a kiss too?" ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment