Monday, January 17, 2011

...


6) The Wedding Day
It was perfect. The temple was beautiful, he was hott, my dress was a dream, our families and friends were all there, truly perfect.

7) The Honeymoon
We went to Vegas. It was SOO fun, I've never felt so grown up! We stayed at the stratosphere, went to many shows, walked the strip everyday, swam, it was great. I'm glad we can go back and visit so much because it has such fun memories for us!

8) Our First Holiday Together
Was Valentines day. I'm one of those girls that thinks its so overrated, not that I've had bad ones, I just think its a silly holiday. It was fun though. We went out to eat at Iggys, had their to die for beer batter fries, than went to speed street and raced. I got him Cologne.. I think? but he got me the best, concert tickets to my favorite band, New found Glory. He did so good, the date was perfect.

9) Our First Home
Looking back I still cant believe we bought it. It smelt terrible, it was like a disaster inside but it was a good size, good location and good price. It is PERFECT. We remodeled, the entire thing, it took a month but its so cute now, we love it, I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment