Saturday, January 22, 2011

...






11) 10 Things About Jillisa

I Love anything zebra, black, white, red and pink.
Unlike many people, I absolutely love my birthday, like I'm talking I cant sleep for like 3 days prior! ha ha Lucky for me Austin's b-day is a day after mine so we get to double party! :)
I love nails, I loved getting my license and I just love doing them and everything about them!
I could eat popcorn all day everyday
I HATE the feel of glass, strictly plastic for me... or brand new glasses that haven't seen the dishwasher yet!
I constantly change my hair color, its like an obsession!
I HATE being cold and sadly I am usually never warm enough!
I Love being on a boat, I don't necessarily have to be doing anything but just being there is great enough for me. Its a bonus that Aust is so fun to watch wakeboard!
You will never ever see me without fingernail polish on my toes. I literally cannot STAND them not painted, good thing I enjoy it!
I always say things are awkward, maybe its just habit but I definitely think plenty of things in life are awkward ha ha.
I love Austin. duh? But really he's the best thing ever, I'm grateful day in and day out for him!

12) Favorite Picture of Us
I don't know how on earth I would ever decide... How about a few favorites??


No comments:

Post a Comment