Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010, its a long one!













Here is my top 25 favorite things about 2010

April 27. 2010- Perfection.


May 13. 2010- Closed on our home. I have never felt so overwhelmed, accomplished, scared, and excited, all at once. This was definitely the BIGGEST project EVER. It made Austin and I grow more together than I thought possible. We made it through an ENTIRE house remodel/makeover, pretty sure we could handle ANY storm now!


My mom. If you only knew. Shes the best, I definitely took her for granted, but after moving out I realized just how much I relied on her for everything, I'm grateful I live close, I'm grateful she doesn't mind me calling her at least 5 times a day, and at least 6 times while at the grocery store so she can direct me to finding dumb things like special yeast!


My job. Both of them. I'm lucky to love my jobs, this year at Clearfield has been such an adjustment with co-workers, etc. Its hard but I still love those kids and despite how bad things are around me, those kids make everything better.



Close, great friends. I have great friends. Austin has great friends (with great wifes!) I'm blessed!


Beauty school. I've learned so much (as I should at school!) Mostly though I've learned enduring to the end (for once! ha ha) its long days, I don't 100% LOVE it.... yet, but I'm hanging in there and I need that, for me! :)


The Sun/summer. I love Austin, always, but there is something special about Aust in summer! Obviously its his love of wake-boarding but its a whole new him, there's a new spark, its always an adventure, I love that call 10 min before the boat crew is leaving telling me hes got my gear, get my butt to the nearest freeway ramp, we are boating the night away! I love his excitement the thrill of his tricks. I also love it. I love the sun, the music, laughter, cheering, I love it all!


Blogging, I really do enjoy it! :)

Hot rod. The movie, its really not even the movie, yes I like it, yes its funny, but its Austin. Watching Austin watch Hot Rod, His body thrusting, knee slapping laugh makes it all worth it.

Old and New memories, reminiscing.


My candle warmer with the yummy cinnabar candle under it.

Zebra print & red. I'm addicted, if I could make everything in my house zebra print with red accent, I'd be one happy girl!


My Zebra print snuggie. I live in it, its great! :)

Vegas. For real. I love this place, we've been lucky to go a whole lot this year!


Motorcycle rides. Just me and my boy.


My nieces and nephews. They are so funny.


Popcorn. Im obsessed, if I could eat popcorn for every single meal I'd be satisfied. Lucky my daddy loves me and I can almost always have him make it for me, he does it best! :)

Taking pics of silly people on my cell phone without them knowing... I realize this is kinda sad, but I have some good shots! (Sister wife in St. George!)


Cracking. Or whatever its called, needless to say I overcame my very biggest fear this year. claustrophobia. It was a proud moment.

My iPhone. I love it

My Grandma. She's great, I definitely miss Sunday visits. She was so great to let us live in her house until ours was ready! She taught me so much, I didn't realize alot of those things until she was gone, but I'm grateful.


My testimony. The plan of Salvation. The gospel of Jesus Christ and all its truth. the power of prayer. I'm Lucky and so blessed.

Date Nights


My cute grid picture in our bedroom. I wake up to it every morning and it reminds me how lucky I am to be with that cute boy!
That cute boy. I'm so lucky, he's my whole world.
2010 was a great year! What are your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I love that your blog gets updated and that I can see your personality all over it! You are awesome and I love love love you!!

    ReplyDelete