Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Us.

So I saw this on a friends Blog, and decided it looked fun. I probably will have to do a few posts a day because I Dont always have time to post but we will see how it goes. So for the next little while you will get to know Austin and I. :)

1) How We Met
We used to work together at Murdock Chev. We first met at our work Christmas party, I went with some lot techs and low and behold, the king of the lot techs sat at our table (Austin) I specifically remember coming home and telling my mom I met THE funniest/ cutest kid ever.

2) Our First Date
We went to Costa Vida and watched the Flo rider and I fly, after dinner we headed to Austins to watch Hot Rod. I laughed, NON stop and the night was perfect. Once again when I got home I told my mom it was the BEST date I had EVER been on.
3)First Kiss
I will have you know, I have the best memory ever, I really do remember everything, sometimes Austin thinks this isn't a good thing but I'm so sad to admit but I really didnt remember our first kiss. I'm terrible. Anyways I had to text Aust to remind me, he said we were at his parents house watching Eagle Eye!
4) How We "Knew"
Well we became officially "together" on Feb. 10, I remember wanting to tell him I loved him many a time before then I didnt though because we had only been dating for like a month haha. I "knew" long long before we even got too serious. Heres a story for you. I had been dating a kid, seriously for about a year. Things just weren't going great, I didnt want to believe it so our relationship became just a habit, it finally got to the point I was just so discouraged and knew it wasn't right, even if at the time I wanted it to be. It was a Sunday morning, I had gotten on facebook, and for NO apparent reason I typed in the search bar Austin Burningham.. I found this on his page:
My life was changed. I "knew." I immediately called up my best friend, Lou! (She really is the best, we had gone separate ways the past 5 months due to my dating situation, she knew best but I didn't listen, yet the sec. I called her up she was there for me, no questions, no past judgments, just ready to listen) I went over there, told her about the pic I had found, expressed my heartbroken feelings of knowing what I needed to do. She was all support. Needless to say I broke up with the boy and life moved on. I'll admit I was anxious to get in touch with Austin but I waited a min. (like a 2 weeks ha ha) (kinda pathetic) so it didn't seem weird. After we went out I just knew, over and over again that this was it. This boy was going to change my life for the best! I had prayed about it, definitely pre-maturely but I wanted to know if this was right if my feelings were true. They were and so dated we did.

5) The Proposal
The first one or the second? ha ha! We like to tease Austin about his indecisiveness. Everybody always says, 3rd times a charm, Austin dated and proposed to somebody before me but than, he proposed to me... TWICE! :) The first, June 8 2009 we were in Lake Powell Wake boarding, he had the ring, in his swimsuit pocket and asked while we were actually wake boarding! The second, Feb. 13 2010. We were at speed street, I had gone around the track, he lapped me but because of that I was ahead of him. I looked back to see where he was, I couldn't see him so I just kept racing. after I went around a turn, the workers were holding up a huge banner that said will you marry me? I was a bit confused, didn't really think it was for me, then I looked about and there was Austin kneeling in the time out area holding my ring. It was so cute, everybody was cheering, etc.
(I sadly didn't have my camera the second time, but this was right after when we went to tell everybody!)

1 comment: