Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a busy life.


I have felt so overwhelmed the past week-ish. I haven't felt good at all and work and school have been kicking my butt! I'm so over these 13+ hour days full of same ole same ole! On the up side though some good things have happened this week.
My favorite part, is after long days I get to come home to this cute boy!
Jealous? You should be! I'm so lucky!
I had the sweetest gentleman tip me BIG for a simple haircut! (he made my day!)
I finally feel a big break through at school, tons of new girls just started and it made me realize just how much I really have learned, they ask me questions, and I am actually confident in my answers and helping them!
Aust bought me my favorite snacks one night when I got home! ( I appreciate him so much, I'm sure some of the time I'm not so pleasant during our phone calls but he always is understanding and makes me feel much better!)
I successfully cooked a simple recipe that turned out fabulous! (it wasn't a store bought freezer meal either! That's like a third! ha ha)
One of my best friends mom has been battling cancer, she had her surgery yesterday to finally remove it all! YAH!
My mom came home from Texas today! Ive definitely missed her, I usually stop by on my way to school to grab a bite to eat and I've missed her company!
AAANNNNDDDDDD Aust has an interview we've been hoping for tomorrow! He will do amazing, he always does, but keep us in your prayers tomorrow. He would really love to get out of his freezing cold job!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the job! Sorry we haven't been more help...I know he'll do GREAT! Just be ready to wait, wait, wait...we waited like 4 weeks to hear anything back and it was lame!!
    Glad school looks better...only a few more months!!

    ReplyDelete