Saturday, November 3, 2012

[What if you woke today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday]










Things I am grateful for.
*Austin Mark, I am truly blessed to have him in my life, there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not overwhelmed with gratitude that he is mine, forever!
*A job, there was a good long time where we didn't think anything was going to come our way for Austin, I'm grateful something finally did, what a blessing being able to work is!  I'm grateful not only for my job but for the opportunity I have to make a difference and love going to work everyday!
*For families.  I am blessed to have grown up with such an amazing family, with siblings who are so close and love being together.  I am also grateful for Austs family and the love they give us, I'm lucky they are so great!
*I'm grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
*For schooling.  I know everybody has heard time and time again how much I hate school.  I do however love the opportunity to learn and grow and develop helpful skills.  I cant imagine living somewhere where school was not a priority!  I'm grateful Austin has a college education!
*Friends.  I think they are so important and I don't know how I would have made it through life without them.  Whether I am still friends with some of  them or not, friends have been a vital aspect of my life and I'm grateful all of ours!
* A home, I love ours.  Yes I could stand a bigger bathroom, but I'm glad we have something to go home to every night!
*A car.  What a perfect convience that is.
* Missionarys.  Those who have, those who are, and those who will serve!
*Shoes.  I simply love them.
*For the sound of laughter!
I'm sure I could put down about a million more but for now here is my sweet and simple list!
 

Thanks!Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you! Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you! Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment