Sunday, November 25, 2012

Change.

It amazes me everyday that the life I had dreamed of since I was little, is my reality.   I'm blessed to have Austin in my life.  Through the craziness, the insane busyness that we feel, all is worth it because I have him.  I'm grateful we have each other to make it through the ups and downs and many curve balls life has to offer.  Life is about to change for the better for us and I simply cannot wait.

 No, we are not pregnant. 

We are cutting our craziness in half, we are going to experience what a Saturday together is like, what eating dinner by 6PM feels like, what spending real time together is all about.  

I am giddy just thinking about it, I am a bit nervous Austin isn't going to adapt to my Saturday routine of 3 yrs, or that my aspriations of cooking a meal aren't gonna be all its cracked up to be, but ready or not here we come.
Since our early dating life, we have both always worked full time as well as gone to school full time.  Austin has worked every single Saturday, and we have always dreamed of the day when we would get home around the same time and have all night to be together.  Okay I am being a bit dramatic, especially because this is probably not a forever thing but its still a good thing.

Austin was offered a job at a company called Elastic Digital.  I know you are all probably all thinking.. but he just got a new job... yes well, he did- BUT sometimes its okay to leave something good for something better.  He will now be working a whole whopping 5 min. away from home, have set hours, weekends and holidays off.  It was something we could not pass up.  I am incredibly excited, I am sure he is too, I KNOW he is too, hes just a bit nervous to start a whole new job all over again after just getting the hang of the last job.  We feel so blessed for this opportunity and know it will be a good one.
I will be done with school in..... a short 15 hours.  Do you know what that means? FREEDOM.  That's right folks after this week I will be done with school and have a life once again.  Its been so long since I remember what life after work was like!  Can't wait to end my day at 3:30 and meet Austin at home.  I will be getting a job in a salon but that will only be a few days a week!  Anything beats getting out of the DATC! 

1 comment:

  1. How did he get that job? Are they still hiring. Clint is looking for something new that can be a career instead of a job. Can you send me any info on it that I could pass along. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete