Friday, November 9, 2012

A days off well spent!

love 

Monday was a day off.  I love days off.  What is even better then that, is a day off with Aust.  We never ever get a full day off together.  My only day off is Saturday and Austin has always worked every single Saturday. :(  When we found out we both had Monday off, I was stoked. 
 
We started our day at the gym.  Aust is the best person to get my motivated and moving!  I love going to the gym with him.  He's so funny everytime he walks past me to go get a drink he winks and gives me a huge thumbs up like he is totally impressed by my walking on the treadmill abilities!  He's too funny! 
 
Next we headed to the zoo.  If you know me, you know I LOVE the zoo, frequently in our dating life I always begged to go to the zoo over and over again!  Lucky for us my sister has an awesome pass that gets 5 adults in for free!  We made it a family affair and I wouldn't of had it any other way.  I love the zoo a little more with our niece and nephews!
After the zoo was Rumbi.  In case you missed out on the amazing deal, I will tell you about what a great thing it was.  For ever 2 cans of food you brought into Rumbi Grill, they gave you a 7.50$ meal card.  Needless to say for 5 days straight we ate lunch and dinner there.
 

Aust loves guns, anything about them!  There hasn't been a day off (of his) that he has not visited a gun store or range.  This day we chose Cabela's and I was totally okay with it. (Although we pit stopped at another store in SLC that's totally ghetto and in a scary back alley)  I love the giant fish tank and huge mountain of animals. The thing so great about babe is he always involves me.  Sure, taking a totally UN-interested girl to a gun store is lame but he never complains and always involves me, educates me, and makes sure I'm having a great time!  Little does he know, it doesn't matter what we are doing as long as I'm with him, I'm having a great time!

Next was dinner, at Rumbi's again and then the Jazz game with the fam. 
All in all it was a perfect day off!  It makes me look forward to retirement and spending everyday together!

No comments:

Post a Comment