Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So, have I ever mentioned I have the best husband ever. I often wonder how on earth I got so dang lucky. I realize that there isn't a post that goes by that I dont just rant and rave over that cute boy! I just cant help myself, I am so in love with him! We've been married for 6 months now! YAH, time flies to fast- glad I get eternity with him! :) Anyways Austin- nobody can make me laugh as hard as he can, nobody can change my mood with a smirk like he can, he understands me- that takes a lot, he gets me out of my shy bubble, he thrives in awkward situations when I just cringe, he completes me! He's the hardest worker anybody's ever seen, his sense of adventure thrives and makes life so much more exciting! This week I went out to my car to go to work, to my pleasant surprise he had already been out there to start it so it was nice and toasty ( he knows my hatred towards being cold) Alright, alright needless to say he's sure a great dude! I'm so grateful for him each and everyday! :) Thats all! hope you all have a splendid Halloween! Happy trick or treating!

Halloween 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment