Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reality.





See these girls. I love them.

Together we have been through:
break-ups,
engagements,
write ups,
7:00 AM classes,
failed tests,
weddings,
bad haircuts,
colors gone way wrong,
Vegas,
gossip,
meeting each others family, (every member!)
crafting,
eating,
hoping,
dreaming.

So you see we have been together through thick and thin. Sounds lame, I mean after all its only beauty school, but let me tell you what these girls are amazing, there's no way I would be who I am or even where I am without them. Crazy to think we have spent almost every day together since June 9, 2009, only a year but it feels like we've known each other for YEARS! The saddest part of this story is that, that is no longer a reality, most of them graduate this month. :( [BIG FROWNY FACE.] As for me, I still got a year, I don't know how I'll do it without them! Here's to staying best friends for the rest of our lives! :)

Stratosphere @ 1AM
Girls night.
Wedding day!




No comments:

Post a Comment