Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happenings!

Family Pics. We took some recent family pics this last weekend.. I love taking pics but pleasing everybody was hard. HAHA it was hard to get everyone to match and be happy about it. But we succeeded.. well I hope!! My sister took the pics. She's amazing check her out at chelsimaephoto.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a little pathetic that I am admitting this but its true. I am so addicted to this game. Words with friends. Its like scrabble only you play with your friends. Its bad, my brother and I have fought back and forth for days over words. I even call Austin at work to tell him what good words I got.. ha ha its pathetic but a lot of fun! So if you have a blessed I-phone be sure and add me, jilli-bean1 :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We successfully taught primary again this week, it was the hardest week yet- those kids were crazy! We talked about keeping the sabbath day holy, just some recap:

Austin to a little boy: "What did Jesus do on the 7th day?"
Little boy back to Austin: "He eated!"
Austin: "No that's impossible cause eated isn't even a word!"

About 5 min later, same little boy is practically eating his sweater so Austin said "Hey if you didnt bring enough sweater to share than STOP eating it!"

Austin keeps us sane!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got sent home from school for dress code, let me just tell you about this. Our dress code at school changes oh say every other day. Its next to impossible to keep up with. Its become over the top strict and we have all gotten pretty sick of it. Im a very bold/blunt person so I usually stand my ground when it becomes pathetic. (small instance, ya know those popular TOMS shoes, well girls were wearing those, keep in mind they are solid black, except the soles which are white! Anybody who was wearing those got sent home for not wearing solid black shoes) Get real what even is the point of that. EERRR not to mention the head instructor wont even follow dress code "cuz it doesn't apply to her." Anyways enough venting so I went to school wearing a black shirt, black skirt, Black shoes. My skirt had these tiny little white polka dots on it thus making it not solid. Needless to say they said write up or go home. I had some words with the head instructor, let them know I was going home and not wasting my gas to come back so the 5 appts. I had scheduled needed to be rescheduled or somebody would need to fill in. Kinda on the stubborn side but I was so upset. Luckily my mom was my first appt. so she showed up right in time to back me up! UGH.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween makeup at school! Gross, Nasty and Fun!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Alyssa came home this weekend. sadly we wont get to spend anymore time with her but we did get to see her for a min. last night. We miss her alot, shes the best! I was actually good friends with Alyssa before Aust and I even started talking let alone dating. Im glad we are so close! So we miss her but she is having a great time up at school!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last, but certainly not least we are going to re-live our little getaway again this weekend and I cant wait! Friends, fun, shopping, & sun! its gonna be great so for now that's it! Hope everybody has a great UEA weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for organizing family pictures!! Sorry I was one of the ones who was hard to please--it turned out GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete