Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updates

I have kind of been neglecting my blog for awhile... why you ask? Its because I have been working on a new one.  I am actually really stoked about it.  My sisters and I decided we would start a blog together, a compilation of all the things we are good at and love.  It's been really fun and I am excited for it to really take off. You can visit it at: sistersthing.blogspot.com.  We love followers!  In the meantime however, we have been up to some fun.  
We had a day off in January so we decided no better place to be than with our friends in sunny St. George.  We headed down on Friday with Quinn & Meagan and met up with Mike and Marni down there.  It was sure a great time.  We were able to do lots of relaxing, laughing, shopping, and eating.  I'm sure lucky Aust likes weekend getaways as much as I do!

 We are getting pretty sick of the snow and pure nasty-ness.  I can't wait for spring.  My commute to work has been taking me 3 times as long lately and I am just so over it.  

 


Chelsi & Kasey had their baby, and he is nothing short of adorable.  Greysin Blake Craven!  We are just loving having him around, I forgot how great a newborn is.  Nice and cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment