Sunday, February 3, 2013

Laughter

And I couldn't agree more.  
I am blessed to have Austin in my life for that matter, well and many, many more but this is certainly one of my favorite things. He keeps me laughing CONSTANTLY.
(Side note: As I am writing this, his dad asked him why he has holes in his socks, he quickly responds, "It's cuz Jilli accidentally washed these socks and they were actually hand wash only!" I told him he could do his own laundry from now on, to which he responds; "It's okay babe these were my only hand wash socks, it's not your fault you do so great with everything else!") 
Anyway he is hilarious.  I realize I have laughing attacks easily always have, but they never stop and for that I am grateful. 
I cannot imagine what it would be like to not start the morning laughing, and end each night laughing.  This boy turns any sad day into pure joy.  I cant even get mad at him when he does gross boy things because he turns everything into the funniest matter and I always cave with laughter.  I hope this isn't something that will carry over with our children, I will be in big trouble if I try to punish them and they are as witty as Austin is. They will never think I am serious. I can't complain about that however cuz life really is better when you're laughing.
I am lucky Austin keeps the childhood laughter alive in our home.  It makes the terrible/sad/hard/long days seem not so bad.  I am certain we will live a long life due to the amount of laughter that resides in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment