Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love.

Monday was a perfect day.  Why you ask? Because of love!

We've been down to one car and so my mom has been carpooling me around like crazy, I'm grateful she loves me enough to organize her day around my schedule! She took me to work in the morning and work flew by.  Not like it needed to because I love my job but regardless before I knew it Aust was picking me up.  I didn't have to go to school due to scheduling conflicts on their part, which I won't complain I hate that place anyways.  Aust was selling a motorcycle so stuck around home for  a bit while he finished that.  After he was done we found a coupon for $5 off a sushi place.  I've never really tried sushi but have wanted to because I know Austin really likes it.  We had made plans  to make pizzas with my brothers family already but we figured since it was only 4 we could still do that and have room for dinner.  Luckily I had plenty of room.  Sushi is not something I enjoy.  We tried the most simple roll hoping it would be pretty normal but no, not a fan!  The sushi place is right next to the Mall so we decided we could go walk around.  Holding hands around the mall like junior high kids is so great! I loved every minute of it.  We are pretty good at going to Hollister when they have their T-shirts on sale, and this time was no difference.  We both got new shirts only spent $11- SCORE!  We headed over to my brother's to eat pizza and watch the bachelor pad, which we in fact LOVED the ending!

Your probably wondering the purpose of this very routine sounding long post.  The reason is because I love, love.  Every single last bit about it.  I love those butterflies when you're in love, I love the feeling you get when you know someone loves you, I love the friendships that are created because of love. I love what it does to people!  Simply said I love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment