Friday, September 14, 2012

Flashback Friday

Its Friday and I have some down time so how about a flashback, or a few!

This isn't a good pic, obviously but I love this memory.  We were with my best friend and her boyfriend (husband now) we went to crystal hot springs, than to Dennys after.  I love this memory. It was one of our first few dates and I remember having constant butterflies the whole entire night.  I remember after taking the boys home talking to Lou telling her just how great Austin was and how I hoped we would date forever! 
 This was at the festival of colors.  It was an adventure in and of itself.  Lou had been in Mexico and I was incredibly excited to pick her up on our way up cuz I hadn't seen her in forever.  I was super hyper and remember everything being funny.  A little while into our chalk fight Aust had to go to the bathroom. This is where my favorite flashback comes in because to this day we frequently bring up the story of Austin needing to go to the bathroom and the line was incredibly long.  He just kept holding it till he got to the point he was in pain and couldn't walk or really even talk.  It was pretty dang funny!

This was one of Austin's ideas.  We were bored at his parents house and he just randomly had the idea to have a lemonade stand.  I thought he was kidding, especially because as you can see there was still plenty of snow.  We took an old science fair project bored and modified it to our lemonade stand.  $12 dollars and some embarrassment later.


And this day for obvious reasons! I sure love this boy and glad that on that day he asked me to be his for eternity!  Grateful we have such great memories to look back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment