Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I needed a break from preparing my lesson for YW's so what better way than blogging.

It's the weekend! HOORAY! Yesterday included some Lagoon, Cafe Rio for lunch, yummy chicken burgers for dinner with the family and some much needed friend time.  It's just so crazy how quick life happens, especially in our group of friends.  We have several friends that are pregnant, moving, new jobs, and all of the above -- its exciting!  Rob was in town this last week, luckily we got to spend some quality time with him before he headed back to Duke.  It's so fun to see the boys back together.  I'm sure grateful Aust has such a great group of tight knit friends.

I've been a slacker with pictures lately but I feel like this summer so far has been great.  I hope we can do a few more trips before its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment