Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekends!

I am just giddy thinking about this weekend!  It may be due to the fact Austin has worked all day and won't be returning home until 9:30PM. BOO but regardless this weekend will be great!

 Aust's days off are usually Fridays, I have grown to absolutely love this day!  Fridays are great anyway but being a day to spend just the two of us, it's extra great!

 So blogging world... until then, enjoy a few pics from this week!

 Matt got married on Tuesday.  I'm way lame and didn't take any pics! Aust was one of his groomsman and looked so cute, the reception was gorgeous!  I'm super happy for them, I love Matt dearly and he deserves the best girl, Kari is just that-- we are thrilled they joined the married world.
 We went on family date night to the demolition derby.  Those derbys are NEVER a let down, we had the best time!  While walking through the fair before the Derby, a lady yelled "That's it, all rings five dollars!"  I thought she was kidding because I've looked into engraved rings before and they were not cheap.  Well, it turns out she was just mad at a lady under cutting her prices at every fair she enters around the country, so despite her, she went from $35 down to $5!  Needless to say 5 of us all got rings!  Mine says Awz & Jilli 4-27-10.  It's just about the cutest thing.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment