Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life never slows down!

Facebook user: Hey guys I just updated my blog, everyone go check it out and see how awesome my life is!

That was a status in my newsfeed a while ago! The post was very sarcastic, it made me laugh, pretty hard. Its pretty much the truth, though I fall into that category. I have this little blog for nothing less than that, telling you just how great my life is. :)

In other news....
We bought a boat. Yup! A boat. I'm sure it'll be fun, that is if the weather will ever decide to change. Its a joke.
Austin is just so excited. He really likes ... No, Loves.... okay is Obsessed with Wakeboarding.
Do I mind?
Nope! Not at all! He is beyond the point of passionate about it and I think its cute. He spent like 3 STRAIGHT weeks researching this boat purchase, making sure it would put out just a perfect wake.
He mentioned he found one, so the next day, I got off work and off to Boise, Idaho we went. 5 Hours later we were towing our boat home!
The next day was spent shining it all up, its brings him much joy! I cant wait till we can actually enjoy it! :)

My little sister I mentioned moved back home, boy has it been fun to have her around. I forget just how goofy we can be. Planning a wedding has been lots of fun.
Her fiance' has spent the majority of the week down here and its been lots of fun having him around, getting to know him. He's a keeper, we like him :)

My little brother has officially grown up. He's off to PROM today. I simply cant believe it, he still seems so little to me. (well not little he's like 2 feet taller than me!) I cant wait to watch out the window as he opens the door for his cute little date, and they ride off to the dance. I loved those days, it'll be fun to relive it with him for a second! :) Good luck Ky, we love you!

I think that's about it, Life is moving right along. We couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment