Saturday, April 23, 2011

1 down, eternity to go

A whole year since:

I couldn't stop smiling then, 365 days later not much has changed!
So in love and I love it!


The first month we spent doing this:

It was definitely not my idea of fun, but we learned alot and couldn't be more pleased with our decision to buy our home!

We Spent the remainder of our summer doing:
It never gets old watching him!

We took many a trip this year to:

We learned just how much fun vacations were by ourselves and with friends

Bought and sold of few of these:
As well as many other things!

Had the best holiday season we've ever had:
Decorating our own house was so much fun!

Accomplished something big:
Couldn't be more proud of him!

There was a few sad moments:
But we are greatful to be a forever family!
(We love & miss you Grandma)

We conquered fears, together:

Most importantly we laughed... alot, loved... even more and grew together!
What a great year it has been, I am so lucky hes mine forever, a year went by to fast
I cant seem to ever get enough of him, good thing we have eternity to go! Its the best thing coming home every night to him!
I Love you Babe! :) Thanks for changing my life forever! :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys! Wow- you two are just so dang cute together :)

    ReplyDelete