Wednesday, April 13, 2011

catching up!

Wow. Its been a minute! I guess we will play a little catch up. Hopefully I can remember what all has gone on in our lives!
To start off I went to Vegas with Hazen. We left on Sunday and came back the following Sunday! Boy was it a very long trip. Minor recap: Cold weather, worked all day long, right through lunch and dinner; everyday, finally got to eat each night around midnight, 10 very hormonal girls, not so pleasant dancing coach to work with, inside jokes, laughter, quite a few tears, and a not so pleasant 2 hour shopping experience! It was an intense week! There was good times in there but at the time they seemed very few and far between! Needless to say I'm glad I am home!
We had very fun themed days; colored tights, hair accessory, black white patterns, etc! It was fun dressing up with the girls, hopefully all these pics will work so you can see them!


(don't mind this special one lol it wouldn't work!)
While I was gone my little sister got engaged. It was sad not being home but I'm so excited for her and I'm even more excited to plan another wedding with my mom and sisters, that's the best part!

My older sister had her baby Thursday, I took my lunch break and Aust and I went up to the hospital to see them. She had a beautiful baby boy, Luke! We have another nephew on the way within the next 2 months we are excited about!



Friday is our fun day, Austin has it off and I don't have school. We went shooting clear out in nowhere land. Though it was forever away we had fun!


General conference Saturday and Sunday! That's always a fun time, my sisters roommates all came home so we had a big breakfast with everybody! We missed Austin who was working but we enjoyed watching. I'm sure you guys saw this kid after Sunday afternoon session. We sure got a good laugh rewinding and re-watching!


Monday kicked off our spring break. We were really hoping to go on a cruise but it was sold out. I was so glad Austin took the whole week off to hang out and play it was fun! Monday we did boring stuff, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. But boy was it so much better with him there. Tuesday we went on a nice motorcycle ride, took it easy. We went to Flo-rider, its so much fun watching Aust! Later that night we met up with friends! We have some friends that just moved back from Vegas, we are looking forward to hanging out a lot more with them now they are close! Wednesday we went go-cart racing and played mini golf. Then the real fun began. We went to St. George/ Vegas with our good friends Mike and Marni the rest of the week. Though the weather wasn't great we still had a great time. The boys enjoyed endless hours of Fantasy factory and us girls had fun chit chatting and hot tubing! It was definitely a successful week!

Now back to work and school! Ready or not here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Loved (!!!) the update...HATE that picture of me...maybe I should find you a different one! :) This is Mindy, btw...just signed into Mom's account! :)

    ReplyDelete