Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maybe someday I will update the last 4 months...


Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for 2011?
I did indeed!
What countries did you visit this year?
None, just the lovely one we live in :)

What day will be etched in your memory?
The sad day in August. We were at the fair, stoked to see the hypnotist!
Dad called, "just so you're aware, you know Luke fell earlier...... well.. they rushed him to the hospital... Ooh uh I gotta go, call ya back with better details." I think that was the longest 10 min waiting to call him back! Needless to say the was some heart wrenching news, one life changing day, luckily for the better.
What was your biggest struggle this year?
School.
What was your biggest achievement this year?
Uh... buying a new car?

What was the best thing you bought this year?
Oh ^^^ my car!

Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage. Nose surgery.
What did you get really excited about this year?
A new job.
What songs will remind you of 2011?
Party Rock Anthem
A little bit stronger

Compared to last year, are you: much happier, much nicer, or richer?
I would say yes happier, I'd hope nicer haha and as for richer.. ya haha still working on that one!

What do you wish you had done more of?
Temple trips. Just relaxing at home with husband. More school.

What do you wish you had done less of?
leaving school early.


Did you fall in love this year?
I fall more in love everyday with that sweet boy.

What was your favorite television program of 2011?
Bachlorette, Bachelor Pad, Bachelor.
What was the best movie you saw this year?

Warrior.


What did you do for your birthday and how old did you turn?
Turned 22, babe turned 25, a day later. We went to Boondocks and got unlimited passes for FREE!
What would have made your year more satisfying?
More shoes? A personal maid and Chef?

What kept you sane this year?


It wasn't a struggle to "keep going" I'm blessed for the life I have but if it were something it would be Faith/my testimony. Things wont always be perfect, they aren't supposed to be but there is a purpose for everything, easy or hard.


What celebrity did you fancy most this year?
Well we didn't fancy him, but we fell in love with his name for a child someday, or perhaps my dog that will come first haha; Bentley from the Bachlorette.

Who did you miss this year?
Lara Lou.

Who were the best new people you met this year?
My new co-workers! I seriously am so blessed to work with the best people. Despite bad days, they always are there to cheer me up! We get along great and its been fun to be able to have friends from work to hang out with outside of work!

What is a valuable lesson you learned this year?
Cherish every single moment. We all saw just how fragile life could be. I've been a changed person because of that, make sure to show the people around me just how much I love them, and to really find the good in everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment