Saturday, April 21, 2012

[ simply in love 4.27.2010 ]


"
So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. "

I think that pretty much sums it up...
Its been 2 years. 2 completely wonderful years with my babe. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Austin Mark,
You inspire me. I know I tell you frequently that you make my day, but truly you do, everyday I am with you is a new favorite! You make me feel like the luckiest girl to ever live and for that I am grateful. I appreciate your ability to lighten any one of my moods! You are the funniest person I have ever met- seriously, I thought that 4 years ago after only knowing you for 15 min... little did I know that would become my eternity, I love that. I love that you are always in good spirits despite your numerous job disappointments. You amaze me with your personal motivation- always searching for a new job, or schooling option, anything to fit "our needs" as you say! I'm pretty sure not an hour goes by where I am not making some dumb mistake or embarrassing comment, but you love me through it. You have taught me to laugh through all my many mistakes/dumb blonde moments, thank you. You support me no matter what- that means the world to me, I know I get some pretty crazy ideas/ambitions. You are selfless, always waiting till way to late to eat with me, you make me feel special. Most of all thank you for loving me, through the ups the downs and everything else life has to throw at us. I love you and I'm grateful you are by my side for forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment