Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Don't delay, it's getting late!"


So how about some updates. We have done some fun things, and with it being Spring Break, I finally have time to document them.

My father in law always gets hook ups to all sorts of fun things. Lucky for us we always reap the benefits! A couple weeks ago we took advantage of some ski passes and lodging up at the Canyons resort. The room we stayed in was $600 a night. We stayed for free then spent the next day snowboarding. It was on this day that I finally decided I should retire snowboarding. I am just so awful at it and the only place I like going is at Powder Mnt. during night time. Just one simple run! Park City was a whole different story. Way to much going on and for somebody who sucks, its awful. Aust is seriously the best sport. He is so sweet and always waits for me and sits with me. Its a boring day for him! But he'd never let me know it by his actions. Love him.

I don't know if I've mentioned this but we are members of a shooting range. Its been very fun, our Friday afternoons are spent there, together. It makes for a great day.

I love when spring finally hits, it becomes birthday season, general conference, motorcycle rides, and long days of sunlight! Its great! During the priesthood session, my sis and I made benches out of kitchen chairs. They turned out dang cute and I cant wait to finish my little garden display with it!

We have some good friends in our ward that invited us to a session at the conference center, Sunday. Great talks, great company, doesn't get much better! After conference we headed to a birthday party for Mr. Luken. He turned 1 and let me just tell you what a special day it was. I just kept thinking how differently we could have been spending the day had he not survived that awful day in August.And now for some serious Spring break activity-
Stayed tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment