Friday, June 3, 2011

Flashback.

Working at a high school, I always have that end of year time to look back and see where my life has taken me. Its so crazy! As I was sitting in the end of school year assembly I couldn't help think back from when I was in high school... my how my life has changed! Certainly for the better but its just fun to see your own life take shape!

5 yrs ago my universe revolved around these beauties:


Weekends consisted of:
Midnight bowling in Bountiful, Bon fires up Farmington Canyon, driving around pointlessly for hours on end, the cat walk, princess park, and just plain finding the most random stuff to do!


I wanted to be a phlebotomist/eventual nurse

Family, well they were still great, but friends were definitely a bit greater!


Worked a part time job, and thought my life was busy with such responsibility.

Now :
My universe revolves around this "Man dime"


And our friends we've made along the way!


Weekends consist of cleaning, yard work, laundry, motorcycle rides, boating, and whatever activity we can find that is next to free! Driving around pointlessly is not even an option, we need to save that precious gas money for another bill!!
I learned that phlebotomy was NOT my thing, instead I've invested 1,620 hours into beauty school!haha first perm I ever rolled! (Don't judge!)

Family, well I'd die if my mom didn't answer her phone for our 12 phone call of the day! If I didn't get to see them almost everyday, it'd be bad news bears!



Now working 2 jobs, and going to school, pretty sure I had NO idea what busy was!

So after all that I'm grateful to be where I am today, with who I am! We wouldn't trade our friends for anything, you wont find better families than ours, and we love our adventure along this path of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment