Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I wish....

Currently I wish:

I would be better about making dinner, okay just making dinner ever would be a good start.
That my cute husband had a lunch in the fridge every morning. Once upon a time I did this, okay only for like 2 weeks, but 2 weeks non the less.
That I was done with school, it seems to be getting the best of me lately, I gotta find some motivation somewhere.
That the darn sun would shine, :(
That I didn't just leave the house with: a dirty mac n cheese bowl, cake pan, cookie pan, plate with cake remains, cup, and a bowl in the sink.
Maybe that I ate healthier and didn't love treats so much! (obviously its a problem ^^^)
I had more time to blog, I really do enjoy it! But because I don't I will go on wishing!
Someday this life will slow down, until I'm enjoying the chaos, loving that boy, and appreciating the life we have, love, and share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment