Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[And I know that its so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life]

The babe is working, STILL.
He worked late last night too, when he got home I felt so sick therefore I nodded my head, acknowledging his presence, got off the couch and hit the sack. :(

He got some new motorcycle parts so he stayed up late re-configuring his bike. I LOVE when he does this, well really I just love watching him. I'm sad I missed it.
These are the times I spend aimlessly chit chatting with him. I tell him random stupid stories. He listens, even though he is preoccupied and I'm simply just hovering over him doing his thing. But he listens regardless. He puts up with my curious, dumb, technical questions about his man work. But instead of blowing me off, he takes time to respond and teach me exactly what he is doing. He makes me feel important. Have I mentioned I love this boy. Day in and day out, I cant seem to ever get enough of him.
Back to the point. I didn't really see him at all yesterday, and as for today I wont see him either.
I'm sad.
I miss that boy, cant wait for the weekend spending quality time. I'm glad he's a hard worker, and doesn't complain, don't mind my complaining haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment