Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your the best part of coming home.



Soooo... you guessed it, we've been to busy too blog. Oops! :] Life has seemed so incredibly busy lately. Aust wrote on my facebook something to the effect of "see ya in 14 hrs and we will have a brush the teeth party." Seriously that is no joke. It's so sad, we see each other for about 15 whole min. before we go to bed.. [correction: before I go to bed, he stays up late late and studies!] Ugh life. It's sad that we actually saw each other more while dating and living 20 min apart than living in the same house. I feel like all I do is work and I'm sure Aust feels like he only does school! Despite our busy schedules, we try to make some time for [FuN!] We bought yet another motorcycle he he yup folks that makes 2 for the count, 4 modes of transportation and only 2 drivers! Did I mention I LOVE Austin's sense of [adventure!] ;) I absolutely love going on rides, we'll be very sad when its no longer warm enough.
Austin's worst nightmare came true 2 weeks ago...

We got released as Sunday school teachers to become CTR 5 primary teachers. It'll be an adjustment. Austin spent the next week asking me what he did wrong to deserve that, he will need more adjustment time ha ha! We are excited though, our last 2 lessons haven't been too bad, we will see how the rest goes.

Needless to say life is great. We are busy but getting by, we are certainly looking forward to graduation in December! :} Thanks all for visiting! We hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment