Friday, July 30, 2010

Quirks! :)

I saw this on a friends blog and got to thinking... I have many a quirk so-- here's to name a few!

** I HATE the feel of most glass.. its like nails on a chalkboard to me. I cant handle it! YAH for plastic
** I get really excited over simple dumb things and I uncontrollably have to clap/rub my hands together real fast... embarrassing much, just ask the girls at school!
** I have a phobia of somebody slicing my Achilles tendon while getting into my car then dragging me under, therefore I cant lock my car at night when I go somewhere cuz i need a quick access, no time to put my key in the door and unlock the door its to risky and if I must lock it.. then i stand like a foot away from the door while reaching forward to unlock it!
** I'm obsessed with cleaning my ears with Q-tips if I run out, its like the end of the world.
** I LOVE popcorn I'm slightly obsessed
** In order to sleep, I have to fold my wrists up under my pillow all awkwardly, this has definitely caused carpal tunnel!
**I cant go anywhere without my toes painted, they have only been bare for like 2 hours total my entire life!
** I compare most experiences in life to a song or lyrics.
** My favorite movies are those lame ones that everybody makes fun of, [example: Flicka, Raise your voice, Where the heart is, etc,]
** I don't blow my nose. hard to admit yes- but oh so true I've only succeeded at this maybe twice my whole life!

Just to name a few! What can I say, I'm a weirdo! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment